With AusDigital’s pocket-friendly Local SEO package, you can easily enhance your business’s local visibility. It helps you get found by your most relevant audience to increase the footfall in your physical store. Our all-inclusive packages will take your business to new heights. Rule the local search results with techniques that stand the test of time and help you establish a powerful online presence.
Highlights of Our Local SEO Packages
- Experienced SEO professionals that help you get rewarding returns
- Dedicated account manager
- A streamlined campaign as per your target audience’s demographics
- Goal analysis before identifying the right keywords for your business
- Optimising your website’s content with location-specific keywords
- Frequent posts to keep your target audience intrigued
- Visually appealing and locally relatable content
Local SEO Packages that Help You Get Found by the Right People
When you avail our Local SEO package, we assign a dedicated project manager to you. They try to understand your business’ goals to commence the optimisation work that includes everything from keyword identification to enhancing your website’s content for local search. In case you don’t yet have a streamlined audience base, our managers will help you identify the demographics of your ideal audience.
What is the Difference between Local Search Engine Optimisation and Regular SEO Services
Search engine optimisation is the process of enhancing your search engine visibility among your target audience when they are browsing the Internet for products or services you offer. Local SEO is a subsidiary of SEO that involves getting found by the people in a particular geographical location.
All ‘Restaurants near me’ or ‘Restaurants in Brisbane’ searches come under the scope of Local SEO.
What is Google My Business and how can it help my business?
Google My Business is your business’ profile on Google. It is a great tool to get found by your target audience, let them know more about your products or services and attract them with exciting offers.
Who needs Local SEO?
If you are a business whose main target audience is the people in the vicinity, you need Local SEO. For instance, if you have a car repair shop in Queensland, people in nearby areas will be the most relevant audience for your business. You will need to enhance your visibility to let new people know of your existence.
How to optimise your site for local search?
Whether your website will appear in a local search or not depends on three major factors-
- Proximity- How close is your business to the searcher’s location?
- Relevance- Does your business offer the products or services being searched?
- Prominence- It includes the completeness of your listing and your overall web presence
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.